整合营销总监（content integratd mkt）
About Our Client
My client is one Large size Local FMCG Company. Currently they have been top 3 in his own category market; also has incubated several fast-growing food and durable new brands
About The Role
In this newly created role, Integrated Marketing Director (Content Director) is in charge of digital strategy plan, new digital and CRM program launch for customers and end-users, especially focus on trendy platform (douyin, kuaishou, xiaohongshu etc.) wechat small program, ecommerce platform etc. to raise the branding value & drive the business; Company will invest more into this trendy digital business for better existence in e-commerce channel.
Other responsibilities include:
- Strong understanding of digital business models and some new digital technology for online shops and best practices
- Co-lead Digitisation platform launch and cooperate with cross-functions to achieve better working procedure for business growth
- Experience in managing marketing agency, tmall promotion tools, social media, big data, CRM, website tools to manage the web funnel from maximising visits to conversion
About The Person
We are looking for highly hands-on individual with innovative digital marketing experience. Other key requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years of overall digital marketing background, expertise in douyin, kuaishou preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese based in Mainland China
- Experienced in digital platform launch and management
- BA degree required
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact James Zhou at + 86 21 2321 7792 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com; Your interest will be treated in strict confidential.