- Education/Degree Requirements: Bachelor degree or above
- Major: Biopharmaceuticals or related
- Language skills & proficiency: Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
- Required capabilities (skills, experience, competencies)
- Good understanding of the China biologics markets, regulatory environment and competitive landscape.
- Broad knowledge in biopharmaceutical R&D, manufacturing and marketing.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills in business interactions.
- Experienced with customer interaction.
- Solution and detail oriented; problem solving ability.
- Good biomedicine science and biopharma knowledge; broad knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech industry in China.
- Experience in business intelligence, negotiation skills, strong business background with finance/business economics know-how.
- Customer orientated. Experience in sales is a plus.
- Experience in working with international team.
- 3-5 years industrial working experience preferred.
- Years of leadership experience: 1-3 years of leading projects